Cheap Silk Flowers. Orange County Wholesale Flowers. Stem Florist.
Cheap Silk Flowers
- (Silk flower) Artificial flowers and imitations of natural flowers are sometimes made for scientific purposes (the collection of glass flowers at Harvard University, for example, which illustrates the flora of the United States), but more often as articles for commercial or residential decoration.
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of prices or other charges) Low
Hattie Carnegie Vintage Silk Flower Brooch
This darling is an original Hattie Carnegie silk
flower brooch. This is the same one (not the actual one) that Michelle Obama wore along with her orange pant suit. The silk
fibres of the brooch are soft and magnificent, not sure what sort of material the centre is made of .. definately wood though. The aged patina of the slower stem only adds to the total glamour of this piece. Everytime I wear it somebody will ask about it .. it gets that sort of attention. Now if I could only get my hands on the green version... ooh lar lar ..
shot with an Apple iPhone 3GS using the Hipstamatic App
See also: pictures of funeral flowers flower scented candle mary's flower shop auto flower cannabis seeds blue floral print flower delivery chelmsford flowering cactus plant the little chapel of flowers las vegas silk flower supply
- (火) 08:24:02|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/04/27(木) 15:44:16 |
- [ Edit ]